Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sand Fibers elite - Subscribe to my patterns!

I'm slow. Sometimes I'm really really slow. Two years ago, some friends and customers asked me to create a Sand Fibers frequent pattern buyer program. I never did. And that's not what I'm doing now either.

Instead, I present




This is the brand-spanking-new Sand Fibers Pattern Subscription program that I am launching today, April 13th, 2012.

For the first 25 subscribers, the introductory price for a one year subscription to all new, first edition Sand Fibers patterns is only $100.  If you sign up today, you will automatically receive any new pattern I publish between April 1, 2012, and March 31, 2013, BEFORE I even list the pattern on Etsy.  I have already published Loop-de-Loop: Antiquities, which would be sent with your subscription confirmation.  Next week, I will be releasing at least three additional patterns, including the new Panama City Grill and Narrow Fall Ruffles and the not-so-new design (but new pattern) Color Study in White.




That's at least $40 worth of patterns in just the first month of your subscription. In addition, Sand Fibers elite subscribers will be refunded the value of the pattern in any (old or new) Sand Fibers kit they purchase in the Etsy store over the course of the year. 

After the first 25 Sand Fibers elite sign up, the cost of the subscription will go up to $150, so...  To subscribe, send me an email at sandfibers@yahoo.com to let me know you're interested. I will send you a PayPal invoice for the cost. Thank you much, my friends!

See how lucky this Friday the Thirteenth could be for you! ;)  Be well and get going.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea, Carol! hope you pick up a ton of new customers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/4/12 17:29

    I love this idea, are these patterns for personal use only or are they for commercial use to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Sand Fibers patterns are now under "for personal/commercial use" license, even those that were purchased as "for personal use only" before I changed the policy. You can see details in this post: http://sandfibers.blogspot.com/2012/02/its-party-time-sand-fibers-6th-etsy.html

      Delete